1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase or payment of money is necessary to spin the wheel. To use the Discount Wheel Instant simply fill out the required information on the spinning wheel page. Your name and e-mail address are required for online play.
2. LIMIT OF ONE SPIN DURING PROMO PERIOD PER PERSON. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted from the same email address or from the same individual using different email addresses is in violation of this rule will be declared ineligible.
3. TIME PERIOD. This promotion begins on January 13, 2010 and can end at any time. The Poster Printers assumes no responsibility for lost data or misdirected files.
4. DISCOUNT(S). 10,000 Discounts will be awarded. Retail value of discount(s) is (are) variable.
Discount consists of :
Grand Discount: 25 - FREE PRINTING JOBS
2nd Discount: 100 - 50% OFF your printing job
3rd Discount: 250 – 35% OFF your printing job
4th Discount: 1000 – 15% OFF your printing job
5th Discount: 7000 - 10% OFF your printing job
6th Discount: 1625 - FREE 4x6 Postcards
5. Players will have an opportunity to spin the wheel on our website and or in banner advertising, and winner(s) will be randomly selected depending on where the ticker stops on the virtual wheel. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail. The odds of winning depend upon the amount of players. This promotion is set for 10,000 spins.
6. ELIGIBILITY. The discount is open to only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are at least 21 years of age at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Players will not receive more then one discount per game period. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by federal, state or local laws. The Poster Printers employees and their immediate families of Poster Printers and its affiliates (agencies, cooperating advertisers, etc.) are ineligible. Each winner, if asked, must execute an affidavit that winner has complied with all the rules and that winner consents that Poster Printers may use winner's name, email address to send future promotions or newsletters without compensation.
All potential winning spins are subject to verification by the Poster Printers, whose decisions are final and binding. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the instant win game should so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning spin has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Poster Printers will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any spin or win that occurs after our system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play and is void and will not be honored.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Poster Printers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the instant spin game should virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond Poster Printers reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the instant spin game. Poster Printers reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this spin game or to be acting in violation of these official rules or those of any other Poster Printers, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Poster Printers advertising or website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this spin game may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Poster Printers and Promoters reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Poster Printers failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. WINNER(S) LIST. If you would like the names of the winners, send an email request with subject line “Discount Wheel – Winners List Requests” to poster firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests will only be accepted after the game period has ended and no later then January 2011.
10. DAMAGES. User expressly understands and agrees that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, special, exempt or otherwise) resulting from any use of, or inability to use, this website, or resulting from any errors or omissions in the content of this website, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
11. Instructions for Write-In Entries: Please send your name and email address to:
Poster Printers 1940 Utica Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11234
There is only one(1) entry allowed per household per game period.
12. Discount sponsored by Poster Printers, 1940 Utica Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11234
Our Contact Information is:
Poster Printers, 1940 Utica Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11234
For visitors on our website we collect:
Our Web server automatically recognizes and records IP Address. We collect the e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information, discounts and/or site registrations.
The information that we collect is used for:
The information we collect is used for internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference. It’s used to improve the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience. The contact information is used for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company. The information is not shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
With respect to sensitive information: We will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site, or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, address or other sensitive information.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, there will be a link at the bottom of every email we send that you can click to unsubscribe. (NOTE: Every time you play the Prize Wheel you are re-subscribing)
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above e-mail address.